Re: [IRCA] WWNN breaking the rules. [update]

Re: [IRCA] WWNN breaking the rules. [update]

And no WWNN this side of the pond this morning
Barry

"W. Curt Deegan" <WWWR@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

At 1745est 11/23, WWNN 1470, Pompano Beach, did drop IBOC and to their assigned nighttime power.

The failure last night to comply with the terms of their license was apparently a one time event.

Sorry, no night IBOC DXing.

Curt
W. Curt Deegan
Boca Raton, (Southeast) Florida
http://ScooterHound.com/WWWR/radio/sefliboc.html

BARRY DAVIES wrote:
Coming in at fair levels without IBOC around 0100 EST. May be still on full power as WLAM Lewiston ME usually occupies 1470 on this side of the pond
Barry

"W. Curt Deegan" <WWWR@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
With local sunset at 1730est, I think it's safe to say that at 2000,
WWNN 1470 Pompano Beach, FL, is breaking the rules by still running
IBOC. From what I can tell, close to me as they are, they may still be
on day power -- 50kW vs 2.5kW -- as well.

Anyone what to try for nighttime IBOC skip?

Curt

--

W. Curt Deegan
Boca Raton, (Southeast) Florida
[Ten-Tec RX-320D; LF Engineering H-800 & M-601; GAP DSP]
http://ScooterHound.com/WWWR/radio/sefliboc.html