Re: [IRCA] Fixin' ta TA Blues...

RNE local or regional IDs are scheduled 0625-0630, 0630-0700, 0745-0800,
0805-0810, 0830-0845 and later.  Doesn't mean that IDs will actually be
given, but those are the best times to look for them.  621 is 100kw from
the Canary Islands, the other four parallels in Spain would be 10kw each,
so almost always the Canaries station that we hear on this side of the
Atlantic. But note that *all* RNE time checks also mention "en Canarias",
so that's not a local reference.  Jim Renfrew, Clarendon NY

Virus-free.
www.avg.com
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>