Re: [IRCA] 657-Pyongyang

<<< I remember when living in Alaska, 657 Pyongyang was quite listenable when KFAR 660 didnât splatter it to death from 275 ish miles away

Hereâs 657:

https://youtu.be/t4Sf0e4ekSM

Paul >>>

Thanks for posting the link, Paul, and that's a great recording (of the signal, not necessarily the content :-)

There is a similar splatter issue here with 650-CISL, a 10 kW daytimer from Vancouver at 160 miles (which I'm sure is well-loved by the Victoria DXers). Despite this nuisance 657's signal occasionally comes through at a huge level, like these 3+1 pips at 1330 UTC on 9-25-16
https://dreamcrafts.box.com/s/77rvvy8s4ieb4o74j3bqvb3kyqj5kqf2

Gary