[IRCA] 1350 Mexican

Just going through last Sunday morning recording I made at 6am, found this
one new station so far.

1350 XECTZ Cuetzalan del Progreso PUEB, 02/04, first noted WWWL New Orleans
with their gospel programming at 1159. WWWL dropped in signal level then the
Mexican National Anthem was heard in the background. At 1201 I heard
indigenous type music breifly, then male says "La Voz de La Sierra Notre ...
", then female says "Transmitte ... potentia..punto com punto mx", at fair
level NEW

Regards,

James Niven

Austin, Texas