From: IRCA <irca-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> on behalf of Russ Edmunds <wb2bjh@xxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, February 8, 2018 12:28 PM
To: Mailing list for the International Radio Club of America
Subject: [IRCA] Informal "poll"

Mostly this is aimed at folks here who've been DX'ing for many years.

How many here either started out DX'ing SW or have done so along with BCB over the years ?

I started with BCB as a child, and dabbled in SW in my late teens and early twenties, then went back to BCB because to me at the time it was too easy to log multiple countries in a fairly short period of time as compared to BCB.

Russ Edmunds

WB2BJH

Blue Bell, PA

Grid FN20id
montreal.kotalampi.com
Your email address: Your name (optional): You may enter a privacy password below. This provides only mild security, but should prevent others from messing with ...

International Radio Club of America<http://www.ircaonline.org/>
www.ircaonline.org
Visit International Radio Club of America. Browse information and resources for International Radio Club of America