Re: [IRCA] TWR Bonaire Inaugurates 450 kW Transmitter

There has been numerous reports that it's been heard like a local, albiet
temporarily, in Indiana and a fellow Twin Cities dxer has heard it but weak
amongst a CHAB/CKLW/WDUX/KQCV/KXIC QRM. I have not heard of any reports
from the western great plains on west.
Their main lobe does go NNW. I would suspect they will be a super pest
during au cx as they were back when they had 500kw back in the 80s.
I haven't tried too hard because I do not need them and the night that I
did try WDUX was ravaging the frequency.

Todd Skaine
ICOM 7300
Sony ICF 2010
Both hooked up to a Superloop