[IRCA] LWBC and TA Het Activity in CO

--- Begin Message ---
I have 252 in with weak audio at 0522 with a male in what sounds like FF, presumably R. Algerienne

Very faint audio just showing up on 171 as I write this, presumably Medi Un

Hets heard on 162, 171, 207, 1053, 1215

Best of DX,

Craig Barnes
Wheat Ridge, CO

Drake R8A, NW and NE Conti Superloops, SW KAZ w/Vactrol, ALA 1530ln, Quantum Phaser, FLG 100

Sent from my iPhone

Sent from my iPhone

--- End Message ---