Re: [IRCA] YAHOOOOOO…NEW STATE # 48 on AM-BCB This morning!!

Rob,

Congratulations! That’s an amazing accomplishment, especially with today’s band conditions and noise levels!

73,

Les Rayburn, N1LF
121 Mayfair Park
Maylene, AL 35114
EM63nf

Member WTFDA, IRCA, NRC. Former CPC Chairman for NRC & IRCA.

Elad FDM-S2 SDR, AirSpy SDR2, SDRPlay RSP-1 Pro, Sony XDR-F1HD, Dennon TU-1500RD, Sangean HDT-1, Ray Dees RDS Decoders,
Korner 9.2 Antenna, FM-6 Antenna, Quantum Phaser, Wellbrook ALA1530 Loop, Wellbrook Flag, Clifton Labs Active Whip.

“Nothing but blues and Elvis, and somebody else’s favorite song…”