 Subject: RE: [nrc-am] Domestic MWDX to Enid OK, December 23, 2017-January 5, 2018
 To: "'Glenn Hauser'" <wghauser@xxxxxxxxx>, amfmtvdx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, mwcircle@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, mwdx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
 Cc: NRCDXNews@xxxxxxxxx
 Date: Friday, January 5, 2018, 5:03 PM

Original
 Message-----
 From: 'Glenn Hauser'
 via NRC-AM [mailto:nrc-am@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]

 ** OKLAHOMA. 1000, Jan 2 at
 0700 UT as I tune past KTOK OKC, ToH ID says they are also
 on KXXY 96.1 HD2. Not shown in the NRC AM Log; in fact,
 seems it does not get into such details as FM subchannel
 duplicates of AM stations, just main channels, translators
 or not (Glenn Hauser, OK, DX LISTENING DIGEST)  Â

The database for the AM Radio Log is
 able to track licensed entities that are included in the amq
 and fmq that is maintained by the FCC. The FCC doesn't
 have an easily trackable sub channel downloadable database
 available... Therefore, for a one man shop, virtually
 impossible to track... Â73 ÂWayne Heinen Editor AM Radio Log Â

--- End Message ---