[IRCA] AM BCB DX……… AM BCB Station # 2,100 Logged!

Hi Guys:

Here is my report for the few weeks.  Very little time for DX and even less time to review Older Recordings I made. Only real highlight this time around is AM BCB Station # 2100 Logged!!

RECEIVER is………… ELAD FDM-S2 SDR

ANTENNA is…………WELLBROOK ALA-1530LNP  Imperium Loop

AM BCB TOTALS are now………………..     2,100  Stations Heard

73……ROB VA3SW

Robert S. Ross
London, Ontario CANADA

710  WUFF  Eastman, GEORGIA  Dec/20/17  1658 EST     EE    FAIR
Under WOR NYC.
Male DJ with Talk @ 1658 EST. IDS as "WUFF" @ 1658. More Talk under WOR and another ID
on hour as "WUFF". Then lost or signed off???

AM BCB STN # 2,100 Logged

NEW STN                2.5 kW DAYTIMER
ROSS, ON.
730  KKDA  Grand Prairie, TEXAS   Nov/14/17  0659 EST     EE/KOREAN      FAIR
Female DJ with ID in EE @ 0659 as "KKDA 730 AM Grand Prairie, Dallas, Ft. Worth".
Into Korean Program.

RELOG                       500 WATTS
ROSS, ON.
950  KWOS   Jefferson City, MISSOURI  Dec/30/17  1659 EST  EE    FAIR
Male DJ with ID @ 1659 EST as "News Radio 950 and FM 104.5 KWOS - Jefferson City -
A service of Zimmer Radio". Into CBS News @ 0700.

RELOG          5 kW/500 Watts
ROSS, ON.