Re: [IRCA] WBZ rollbacks

Your comments mirror my experience.  I enjoy listening to WBZ over the air
when I am in eastern Ontario*, but for a couple of years now I have been
unable to listen on-line.  (Their overnight show week days is very good I
think.)

If I learn a way to listen via streaming, I'll be happy.

And if snide comments are reduced, I will also be happy.

EricF
Vancouver

* Ottawa, Golden Lake