[IRCA] UNID on 560 Khz @ 0700 EST "Anchors Aweigh"………

Hi Guys:

For the past few days I have been hearing an Instrumental Version of "Anchors Aweigh" being played at 0700 EST on 560 Khz.

Does anyone know who may be playing this every morning at 0700 EST??

Not sure if it's being played instead of the National Anthem or if it's just a Signature tune, or what???

Any help IDing this would be appreciated.  I can't attribute any other Audio with this…but the Anchors Aweigh part comes through quite clearly!!

73….ROB VA3SW

Robert S. Ross
London, Ontario CANADA