[IRCA] 1110 WLSV Cheating?

I need help with this one guys. For the past few nights at SSS, I have been
hearing country for at least an hour or so under KFAB. WLSV was posted as
Country by a dxer on DxMidAmerica. WUTA not likely, stream can not connect
at night. Definately not WOMN. Does not match stream. Definately not KRDC,
too early.