[IRCA] Alberta TPs for 13 November 2017 (and 12th)

Good to see some Asian action the last couple of days. Didn't get a chance to post yesterday, so I'll add my results to the bottom of today's.

13 November:

1098	V7AB	Majuro, MARSHALL IS
	Bits of music at 1058.  In/out for the next 20 minutes.

1116	4BC	Brisbane, AUSTRALIA
	Good signal with usual talk show programming at 1328.

1242	JOLF	Tokyo, JAPAN
	Traces of man talking in Japanese at 1449

1287	JOHR	Sapporo, JAPAN
	Man and woman conversing in Japanese at 1444.

1566	HLAZ	Jeju, S,KOREA
	Poor, with man in Japanese at 1257

12 November:

1098	V7AB	Majuro, MARSHALL IS
Very similar to the previous day, first noted at 0958 with talk by woman at 0958. Best reception was during a musical piece at 1114.

1116	4BC	Brisbane, AUSTRALIA
	Heard at 1200 with pips, into news.

1413	unID	Traces of audio with man speaking at 1431.

1575	VOA	THAILAND
	Just traces of talk at 1432, but that's the most I've had
yet this season.

1593	CNR1	Changzhou, CHINA
	Fair level at 1440 with talk by man and woman in Chinese.

That was my first definite Chinese of the season. A far cry from previous years. Asians on back to back days has been a real rarity these season too.

73,

Nigel Pimblett
DXing at Lamont, AB
Perseus SDR with beverage