[IRCA] Recent AM loggings

All times ELT

820  unID  ??  ??  - 10/31 1841 - Someone here with "Catholic Answers Live" via EWTN running about 1/2 second behind my local KVSS 102.7.  Got excited at first when I thought it was long-sought-after WVSG in Columbus, Ohio, but now I notice that WBKK in Minnesota also carries the progam.  Station faded under WBAP before ID time, so this one will have to wait for another day...  (RD-NE)

1270  WMKT  MI  Charlevoix - 10/31 1832 - Topping the channel with syndicated Joe Pags talk pgm, "WMKT" heard in brief

weather check during commercial break.  A relog, was going after needed WXYT at the time.  (RD-NE)

1270  WQKR  TN  Portland - 10/30 2251 - Suddenly in with brief "WQKR" ID during liner, then back under WKBF.  Now have both TNs on 1270 logged at this QTH.  Overall logging #1006 here.  (RD-NE)

1470  KSMM  IN  Liberal - 11/1 2019 - Good with Supertramp's "Breakfast in America", then DJ chatter that included a mention of "Southwest Kansas' Super Hits, 95.5".  A Google search revealed that KSMM is indeed simulcasting KAHE 95.5.  (RD-NE)

73,

Rick Dau (alive and well despite someone with a warped sense of Halloween humor on another message board implying

   otherwise)

South Omaha, Nebraska

Kenwood R-5000, Quantum QX Loop v2.0