Re: [IRCA] Utah Grizzlies

I don't know the name, but I'll be happy to look him up.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Bert New
Watkinsville, Georgia
Proudly Serving You Since 1964!

Say Bert-

You grew up in Valdosta, right? Did you or do you know a guy by the name of
Lamar Emmit Kinard?
He lives there and I was in the navy with him in 1964. If you know/see him
please say hell'o for me.

Willis

>He's only 22...give him a break!
>
>He Radio Florida Dude... I will be in Valdosta the next couple of days.
Why