[IRCA] TWO NEW ONES!! 960khz

Although not at super great distances, I'll take a new log anywhere anyway
I can get it!

WATS 960 Sayre, PA and WHYL 960 Carlisle, PA at about 535pm eastern time
Wednesday October 25.

Heard 2 stations on 960khz swapping positions. Heard an ad for a financial
investment office that traced back to Carlisle, PA. That's WHYL 960.

I then heard an ad for a chiropractic business which traced back to
Waverly, NY. Thats WATS 960

Warren, PA (my location) to Sayre, PA is 136 miles.
Warren, PA to Carlisle, PA is 151 miles.

Here's an audio recording, the female voice is WHYL, the male voice is WATS

https://app.box.com/s/5lsnint9ohqcd4gwttkkm44232tnqdjx

Choice 102, WATS was the more dominant signal on 960

Here's a "Choice 102" liner back into a song:
https://app.box.com/s/kd67diyueousk12hmsup1qktv8y78vc0

Here's an ad mentioning local businesses in Waverly, NY/Sayre, PA and
Choice 102:
https://app.box.com/s/wr29e53jmta3af1nc1qye8b79c7tjlg1.