Re: [IRCA] S. AZ TPs, Oct. 23--poor

I keep forgetting to put in my receiving details lately. Added at bottom.

On 10/23/2017 8:08 AM, Steve Ratzlaff wrote:
Poor today with nothing rising above "very poor/poor" level. Such as it was, a slight sunrise enhancement noted. Sunrise 1333 utc.

567 Japan 1300 utc chime faint

747 Japan 1300 utc chime and talk faint/very poor; 1336 utc talk very poor; 1400 utc chime faint; 1402 utc traces of audio--very short fadeup.

774 Japan 1300 utc pips and chime and talk faint/very poor; 1301 utc talk very poor

972 S Korea 1300 utc pips and chime, short orchestra, talk very poor/poor; 1348 utc talk very poor; 1402 utc traces of audio--very short fadeup.

1287 Japan 1300 utc chime faint

1566 S Korea HLAZ 1300 utc male talk very poor/poor; 1338 utc talk very poor, not heard again

(1575 Thailand presumed 1345 utc good het close to audio)

(Expanded band 1333 utc poor hets, not noted before this time, lasted several minutes)
Steve AA7U
near Sahuarita, AZ
R75; FDM S2 recording; west DKAZ + FLG100 preamp