Re: [IRCA] IRCA CONVENTION BALLOT

Willis,

Yes, I enjoy my life. Infact, as I was typing my last e mail, the phone
rang and I had to run out and unlock a Jeep for a lady. Life is good for
me. Many would not want to live here. They like the city life, but I
have always been a small town boy.  You are right, I do have a fair
amount of free time, like this time of year when most of the tourists
are gone. Infact inbetween jobs today, I went for my regular walk along
the beach in Seaside. A beautiful day with 62 degrees. It is also nice
to live in an area with only three 1 KW stations in the whole county. My
closest is KAST Astoria at 5.9 miles and all three can to phased out at
night. Thank you for the support and your kind words.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin
Seaside  OR