[IRCA] Rockwork 4 DXpedition Last Day Video (Murphy's Law)

Everything seemed to go perfectly in last August's Rockwork 4 DXpedition, with multiple South Pacific loggings, great weather, exotic DX and breathtaking ocean scenery. Murphy's Law seemed a distant memory until the last day-- when I attempted to shoot a DXpedition video at the awesome Highway 101 ocean cliff site.

My wife had somehow changed the camcorder video setting to a lower resolution, and although a 7 minute DXpedition video was carefully shot at the site, the video ended up being somewhat less than HD before I could check it. Because of this the video was never uploaded to YouTube until today, when I finally decided that its good points possibly outweighed the oversight. For those interested, the "less than HD" August 2017 Rockwork 4 DXpedition video is posted at https://youtu.be/45OmZ0sWoQU

73 and Good DX,
Gary DeBock (in Puyallup, WA, USA)