[IRCA] Islamic Voice Radio 1701.03

Have been out of town the last few days, but had a good DU morning on Friday the 6th. Didn't have time to post any results that day before catching a plane, but the one station that stood out was Islamic Voice Radio on 1701.03 (which I confirmed as the station by finding a // on a Melbourne SDR). Most of the other DUs were the regulars, some at decent levels, but this was easily my best ever reception of Islamic Voice. Here's a link to a short sample.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/pv4cx6c8jk9t6av/Australia_1701_Islamic%20Voice%20Radio_20171006_1336.mp3

73,

Nigel Pimblett
Dunmore, Alberta