[IRCA] Alberta TPs for 1 October 2017

October started off sounding much like September here in southern Alberta, with no sign of any Asians, but some interesting DU.

612 4QR Brisbane, AUSTRALIA Assumed the one with unusual music (aboriginal?) at 1308.

702	2BL	Sydney, AUSTRALIA	ABC news at 1303, fair signal

774	3LO	Melbourne, AUSTRALIA	Vocal by a woman at 1310

792	4RN	Brisbane, AUSTRALIA	ABC news fanfare at 1300.

1332 4BU Bundaberg, AUSTRALIA Music from 70'and 80's. ID was very indistinct, but managed to match it to one I heard on the stream. My first definite log of this one, after several tentatives.

1386	Radio Tarana	Auckland, NEW ZEALAND
South Asian music at 1311. This one has been the most regular Kiwi this season.

73,

Nigel Pimblett
Dunmore, AB
Perseus SDR with Wellbrook Phased Array