From: Bill Whitacre bw@xxxxxxx [CapeDX] <CapeDX@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sat, Sep 30, 2017 9:15 am
Subject: [CapeDX] There were 'northern lights' in Maine last night

A pic from my Quoddy House hosts taken on the property last night near Lubec, Maine:

http://realmonitor.com/QH10/DSC_1319ps.jpg

Besides being beautiful, Iâll bet this had some effect on reception!

Bill Whitacre
Alexandria, VA

__._,_.___

        Posted by: Bill Whitacre <bw@xxxxxxx>

                           Reply to sender

                          Reply to group

            Start a New Topic

                            Messages in this topic                (1)

    VISIT YOUR GROUP

 â Privacy â Unsubscribe â Terms of Use

..

--- End Message ---