[IRCA] S. AZ TPs, Sept 29

Surprised how quickly TPs recovered from the solar activity; at least a number with a little audio. I did a quick check for Japan at 1300 TOH and got some low band ones; the pips and chime are barely audible (what I call 'very poor'). Not much for mid/upper band though 1566 HLAZ was decent a couple of times. Not much for expanded band though 1656 had a het toward the end. Many hets over low band especially at the start.

567 Japan 1300 TOH pips and chime very poor

594 Japan very poor talk 1242 utc; 1300 TOH pips and chime very poor

666 Japan 1300 TOH pips and chime very poor

693 Japan very poor/poor with EE lessons 1257 utc; 1300 TOH pips and chime

729 Japan 1300 TOH pips and chime very poor

747 Japan very poor 1230 talk

774 Japan very poor/poor EE lessons 1245; 1300 TOH pips and chime

873 Japan very poor 1300 TOH pips and chime; EE lessons 1308 utc

972 S Korea very poor/poor talk 1248 utc; 1300 TOH pips and chime into brief orchestra musicthen talk

1566 S Korea very poor/poor talk 1250, fading after 1327 utc

1656 het very poor/poor 1329 utc (a long way from audio)