[IRCA] Mostly Mexican MW DX to Enid OK, September 22-28, 2017

--- Begin Message ---
These logs are excerpts from my daily all-band reports, mainly SWBC, also VHF/UHF, sometimesÂutility, ham, which may be found in several archives without much delay, such as

All my MW DX reports starting August 2011 are archived in this forum with open access:
http://forums.wtfda.org/showthread.php?6543-MW-DX-from-Enid-OK-by-Glenn-Hauser/page62
[over 249,000 views! as of September 28, 2017]

All times and dates strictly UT. Rx: mostly DX-398 with internal antenna only or PL-880; NRD-545 with ALA-330S inside E-W or inside randomwire N-S; Nissan stock caradio as specified; ICR-75Â E-W longwire. I am no longer using the FRG-7 so remove it from my equipment list

** MEXICO. 770, Sept 24 at 1222, Suprema Corte de Justicia mandatory federal PSA, earthquake relief PSA, ``Grupo ChÃvez Radio``, loops SW and 1225 rock music, so that makes it XEREV Los Mochis, Sinaloa. Best XE signal holding up this late, our sunrise just now at 1221 UT (Glenn Hauser, OK, DX LISTENING DIGEST)

** MEXICO. 870, Sept 23 at 1202, XETAR Guachochi, Chihuahua, La Voz de la Sierra Tarahumara, is playing Mexican NA performed a cappella by amateur children`s choir, different version than heard on countless other stations. 1203 sign-on in Spanish and native languages, all of which have no alternative but to pronounce the call letters repeatedly in Spanish. 1205 plug parent org CDI with Jew`s harp accompaniment. We are now in season to hear this 10 kW daytimer well at sign-on; our sunrise 1220 UT, theirs 1257 UT, per
https://www.worldweatheronline.com/guachochi-weather/chihuahua/mx.aspx
as gaisma.com is quite deficient with Chihuahua, not even including the capital city (Glenn Hauser, OK, WORLD OF RADIO 1897, DX LISTENING DIGEST)

UNIDENTIFIED. 1130, Sept 24 at 0046 UT something in Spanish here with romantic music, rough DF ENE/WSW, avoiding KWKH game. Two Mexicans at that angle are XEHN Nogales, IRCA-listed as talk, and XEMOS Los Mochis, Ãxtasis Digital. Those fit better than any SS 1130 in NRC AM Log, in CA, GA, TN, TX. However, our sunset was only 0026 UT, so probably too early for the NW Mexicans or KSDO San Diego. How about WYXE Gallatin (Nashville) TN, 2.3 kW daytimer, religious? (Glenn Hauser, OK, DX LISTENING DIGEST)

** CUBA [and non]. 1180, Sept 24 at 0045, vs sports station, Omaha? and KFAQ IBOC, music here is // 5025 Rebelde, but still can`t detect any talk in the mix // 7365 Radio MartÃ.

I am reliably informed that the R. Martà facility at Vaca Key survived the recent atmospheric events with only minor damage, although not on air as yet, but reportedly will be shortly (Glenn Hauser, OK, Sept 26, WORLD OF RADIO 1897, DX LISTENING DIGEST)

UNIDENTIFIED. Trans-Pacific JBA MW carrier search Sept 27 at 1227: nothing but 828, seems NW, and maybe two signals beating. LSR was 1224 (Glenn Hauser, OK, DX LISTENING DIGEST)

--- End Message ---