[IRCA] 1470 KNMQ

My not even semi local strength is running an OC for the second day in a
row that I have noticed. Bloomington being in one of their deep nulls.
KNMQ is tops 20 miles away from me.
KWAY on top right now, 1847 Central, which throws all of that 1kw my way.
At my old home in Cedar Falls Ia which is 15 miles from KWAY's tx, we are
in their deep null to where they are not even a semi-local. Go 5 miles east
into Waterloo they are a semi-local.

Todd Skaine
Bloomington MN