Re: [IRCA] Alberta TPs for 24 September 2017

Yes, the X-band was into IL yesterday morning as well and I am hoping for a
repeat in about 70 minutes. High band was acting almost like shortwave. I
had possible trace audio on 1521, and 1566 was very close.

1611 had several carriers in a rough mumble and I am not totally sure what
was there. I've had religious stuff before just audible so likely Vision.

1701.02 I need to take a more precise carrier freq reading as this was the
first time I managed any trace audio on 1701, The carrier 20-30 kHz high
was by far the strongest of the 3.

73 KAZ Barrington IL Perseus and Double Flag Antenna due west