Re: [IRCA] spam message from "am-request@nrcdxas"

I got one too and have gotten them before, mine said from excessive bounces
I had to rejoin the list or something like that and it had a link to click
which I did and that brought me to a page where I could change my
preferences, looked legit to me and I've never had problems clicking the
link.

Bob Young
Millbury, ma