[IRCA] TP Recordings

Hi all,

Please keep in mind that if you have any recordings of Asian signals that you want IDed that may have actual IDable information that you cannot decipher, or recordings of something like what youâre hearing with 1566 Jeju, feel free to send them along to me. 1566 Yanbian, Pyongyang, and Jeju were my nighttime locals and most of Japan, China, and all of the Koreas are very simple IDs for me.

As long as there is something to go on more than a signal way deep in the static, I can probably pull something out of it. Plus, solving mysteries is enjoyableâ when I have answers to provide.

Iâm not in the AM scene at all right now, so itâd be nice to do someâ DXing via other people :)

Chris Kadlec
Seoul AM Radio Listening Guide
http://www.beaglebass.com/dx/seoul