Re: [IRCA] Paul Swearingen (1945-2017)

*sigh*  A day that I knew was coming eventually, but still tough to take the news.  Paul and Bill Hale were the first two editors of DX News to welcome me into the NRC when I initially joined the club in July 1988, just a month after Paul took over editorship of the bulletin.  He was my roommate at the San Antonio NRC convention in Sept. 1998 and was a dear friend in the hobby.  I hope Paul is now enjoying QRM-free reception in that big DX Shack In The Sky.

73,

Rick Dau

South Omaha, Nebraska