Re: [IRCA] TP's & DU for Friday, September 22, 2017 Kalama, WA

I think I'd agree about the quality of the Asian reception, Dennis....I did
get some audio on 1206 here in Victoria, and there may be snippets on 1242
and 1287 in the recordings.  HLAZ on its Japanese program doesn't count of
course...is there interference down there for you?

Details later when time allows.

best wishes,

Nick

On Fri, Sep 22, 2017 at 2:18 PM, Dennis Vroom via IRCA <