Re: [IRCA] IRCA DXWW Column

Hi Brandon,

ÂÂÂÂ First off, thanks for volunteering to take on the job. Indeed, Phil has been doing a fabulous job in pulling the info together to create a column.

In my case, being a long way from the coast I tend to hear a lot of the more common TP/DU stations repeatedly, and others much more infrequently. Â That information might be of interest for comparing reception on a daily basis, but likely isn't that valuable in the column.ÂÂÂÂ When I do hear something out of the ordinary I would expect I should be able to send it to you directly.ÂÂÂÂ Job and family commitments mean I don't report every day, so some logs never show up on the forum, but might make the column.ÂÂÂÂ The last couple of weeks has been a good example of that, as I've had a few good New Zealand catches, but not on days I was able to report.

73,

Nigel Pimblett
Dunmore, Alberta