[IRCA] Sunset DX September 20th

Around sunset here in NW Pennsylvania, I have some decent catches, but
they're usually confined to Central/Western PA or Western Ny.. and are
usually somewhat fleeting and not very strong.. but there are exceptions.

Between about 615-645pm Wednesday September 20th, I had a few catches.... I
had what seemed to be an "opening" to eastern PA, which while isn't a super
great distance, also not totally usual around here. It was still pretty
bright sunlight out here when most of this was happening.

Distances between me and the stations heard was between 150 and 180 miles.

Here's a clip of WLSH 1410 LansfordPA featuring a WLSH jingle around 1
minute 9 seconds into the recording followed by a Three Dog Night tune:

https://app.box.com/s/428ooniakilm2yp6i8jefsphbyky5sch

The reception of Gem 104 on WGMF 1460 Tunkhannock, Pennsylvania  is quite
good at times, very strong with the music bubbling up nicely with some talk
station underneath. The song "I Feel For You" is playing and at about 2
minutes 46 seconds into my recording, there's a Gem 104 jingle that gets
lots in the mush a bit and then "Go Your Own Way" by Fleetwood Mac begins
playing.

Here's the audio:
https://app.box.com/s/yw9jp45idq79kogigy6cxqc40qj552lm

I think the talk station underneath is WELM 1410 Elmira, NY.

I've heard WWSM 1510 Palmyra, PA at sunset a few times, but it's usually a
mushy jumble of WLAC, WRNJU and WWSM. But last night, it was quite clear at
times with classic country music and the Westwood One Real Country Network
DJ, but missing station liners:

Here are two clips:
https://app.box.com/s/sbkq7xxvwm6h3vt1mk8y5j62whhgm7ag
https://app.box.com/s/lak1sbha5ckh7z6w670o5m9ibwji1kcr

I heard WEBO 1330 Owego, NY with Blondie, "Call Me" into a WEBO liner.
Verified with station owner Dave Radigan that it was on its 36 watt night
power. Audio here:
https://app.box.com/s/ddbymsw7f4lx3e0ogjf13jgk2ucg5msm

I use a JRC NRD535D radio, 25 foot long by 10 foot tall magnetic loop
antenna in the shape of a volleyball net connected to the WEllbrook
ALA100LN amp controller head and a DXEngineering HF PreAmp. When I head
over to the high frequency shortwave world bands, I employ an EmTech ZM2
antenna tuner.

Paul