[IRCA] CO TP Report 9-6-17

--- Begin Message ---
First off, many thanks to Kaz for the reminder of the V7AB sign off time, prompting me to start TP DXing earlier this morning. While I did not even get a het out of V7AB, propagation from Asia is the best I've experienced this season! What a perfect morning to start DXing at 1100. I am listening to JOUB at armchair levels as I write this. I haven't heard JOUB this strong since my sessions on Kauai this past spring. Ahh, Kauai! I sent a YouTube recording of JOUB. I hope it makes it through.

JOUB 774, has been producing decent to armchair audio since 1105.

JOBB 828, with what sounds like a weaker parallel of JOUB at 1227

Presumed HLCA, 972 with weak audio at 1150 and 1233

Possible JOQR or HLKC 1134 with threshold audio at 1144

Presumed HLAZ 1566 with weak audio at 1156

The only DU hets received this morning were on 702 and 774, both fairly weak

Asian hets received on - 594, 693, 747, 837, 981, 1008, 1017, 1053, 1098, 1116, 1125, 1143, 1152, 1179, 1242, 1287, 1386 and 1575

LSR 1333

Best of DX,

Craig Barnes
Wheat Ridge, CO

Drake R8A, NW Superloop at 300 deg, SW Superloop at 235 deg, FLG100

Sent from my iPhone

--- End Message ---