[IRCA] Nice copy from 1098 Marshall Is. in IL

This morning I had my best audio ever from V7AB and at times it was steady
and I felt like, while the mx wasn't arm chair copy, I was at a luau! I
started DXing and recording at 1058 UT and noted a decent signal and audio
getting past WTAM (not so strong) slop. Then male and then a female ancr.
Later on mostly island type mx. Quite nice about 1124 and faded down
considerably by 1128. LSR was 1122 and many days this type of stuff lasts a
longer than it did today.

No real audio from true DU's noted although 702 seemed close and the
carriers from 2BL and NZ were present.

I'll start a couple minutes earlier tomorrow in hopes of catching audio on
1017 I can pin down as Tonga's s/off. Something was there this morning, but
I need to go back hopefully and listen to it a few times.

73 KAZ Barrington IL Perseus and Double Corner Fed Flag due West