[IRCA] Logs this morning 09-03-2017

I spent a few hours on the dials this morning, signals were pretty good from
the south??

950 XEOJN San Lucas Ojitlán, OAX on 09/03 at 1128 utc, I thought I would
check this frequency since KPRC in Houston has been off the air since
Hurricane Harvey, I was rewarded with a new logging. They were playing nice
Spanish ballads sung in Spanish with orchestral backing. At 1130, a female
came on with "?XEOJN La Voz de Chinantla" very clear, then a minute later
with full ID by male and female. There was mention of a website. New logging
here for me

930 XETLA Tlaxiaco, OAX in with a fair signal at 1137 lively Spanish vocals
by male and ID noted, mentions of ?La Voz de la Mixteca? and call letters
was noted. RELOG here.

1000 XEOY, Ciudad de México, DF, 09/03 at 1115, noted with it?s usual big
signal. Noted with ?La Mejor? ID?s and also mentions of ?Mil AM? as well.

1030 trying to take advantage with KCTA off the air at present, I usually
hear ?Radio Centro XEQR?, but all I heard was a jumble of Spanish speaking
stations, no sign of XEQR, further listening to recordings is needed to see
if there are ID?s

Regards,

James Niven

Austin, Texas