Re: [IRCA] Favorite reversible beverage?

Tim's setup is what I call a Phased BOG System and it is very effective.
Note that the BOG should be at least somewhat different in length and/or
direction or you will have the same signal on each BOG from every direction
and when you phase you'll null almost everything.

Tim, please tell us how long each BOG is and what exact  bearing (as close
as you can tell). 73 and thx .. KAZ