From: IRCA <irca-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> on behalf of R. Colin Newell <coffeecanuck@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, September 2, 2017 11:55 AM
To: Mailing list for the International Radio Club of America
Subject: Re: [IRCA] Favorite reversible beverage?

Change the location of the termination --

That is what I do with my FLAGS using electronic VACTROL's -- the nulls and directional characteristics are breathtaking.

Colin Newell - DXer.ca - VA7WWV - Victoria - BC

> On Sep 2, 2017, at 11:25 AM, Mark Pettifor <mark@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> What is your favorite way of implementing a reversible beverage?
>
> For example, I have a lot of real estate (well, a farmer's field) to my east. Normally I'd run a beverage out there and terminate it at the far end, making it directional to the East. Using the same layout, what's the best way to make it directional to the West?
>
> Mark Pettifor
> Goshen, IN
montreal.kotalampi.com
Your email address: Your name (optional): You may enter a privacy password below. This provides only mild security, but should prevent others from messing with ...

International Radio Club of America<http://www.ircaonline.org/>
www.ircaonline.org
Web Site for the International Radio Club of America