[IRCA] Still Eclipse chasing

Jim Renfrew, Clarendon NY

Still reviewing Perseus recordings from the eclipse ...

1443 edt   1400   WINC   VA   Winchester   Re-Log  Second VA station; other
one WRTZ 1410.
1443 edt   1210   WANBt   PA   Waynesburg  No ID in 1443 file.  Country
music o/u WPHT.  WOuld be new.
1443 edt   1190   UNID   "New Hope Radio, a division of "Catholic Radio
International" at 1445.  WVUS in Grafton WV might be a match with Catholic
programming, but this doesn't match the schedule posted on the station web
site.  I can't think of anyone else that this might be.  I can't find
anything on web searches that leads to anything useful.  Unfortunately, the
recording is fairly "jittery".