From: "Nick Hall-Patch" <nhp@xxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, August 17, 2017 8:53:47 AM
Subject: Re: [IRCA] TP 17 Aug Victoria version- live.

They peaked about 1304UT here I think....very good signal, island
music and talk. I wonder what is their secret, as they have been
quite common this summer; transmitting tower in the salt water? The
usual parallel on 765 was only spotty however, and never audible when 603 was.

best wishes,

Nick

At 13:00 17-08-17, R. Colin Newell wrote:
>Very auroral - very du- 12:55
>And I'm parked on 603 listening to what sounds like Maori - Island
>music - one of the best signal on the bands.
>
>Confirmed // 603 Waatea TuneIn live stream! Wow.
>
>Colin Newell - CoffeeCrew.com - VA7WWV - Victoria - BC

>original contributors and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of
>the IRCA, its editors, publishing staff, or officers

Nick Hall-Patch
Victoria, BC
Canada