From: IRCA <irca-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> on behalf of Theo <theod@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, August 12, 2017 4:55 PM
To: irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [IRCA] Fiji Radio info

Ah... the mention of Gold suggests 990 in addition to 558 for RF1. That
appeared elsewhere in an earlier FBC release, but contradicts the tests
a year or three back when 990 was used by RF2.

But this is a recent report (11 Aug) so...

Time for someone else to go on a cruise to check!

Theo

On 8/12/2017 3:58 PM, Nick Hall-Patch wrote:
> An item on the MW Circle website led to the following:
>
> https://fijisun.com.fj/2017/08/12/15-million-am-radio-facility-better-covers-maritime-islands/
$15 Million AM Radio Facility Better, Covers Maritime Islands | Fiji Sun <https://fijisun.com.fj/2017/08/12/15-million-am-radio-facility-better-covers-maritime-islands/>
fijisun.com.fj
Fijians in all maritime islands can now tune in to the recently installed and clearer Amplitude Modulated (AM) Signal that will be broadcasted on two main radio stations. The new...

> Two AM transmitters are mentioned, though whether there are two
> stations on the air seems unclear....
>
> Nick Hall-Patch
> Victoria, BC
> Canada

montreal.kotalampi.com
Your email address: Your name (optional): You may enter a privacy password below. This provides only mild security, but should prevent others from messing with ...