Re: [IRCA] UNID 1710

Jim,

Yes, that song is on the playlist.  Here's my log of this station from July
22 where I documented the playlist (it hasn't changed).  Times shown below
are UTC:

0123z: The Danleers - One Summer Night
0131z: Question Mark and the Mysterians - 96 Tears
0135z: Creedence Clearwater Revival - Green River
0139z: Freddy Cannon - Palisades Park
0142z: Roy Orbison - Pretty Woman
0145z: Sue Thompson - Sad Movies
0148z: Tommy James and the Shondells - Hanky Panky
0151z: The Gories - Let Me Show You Where It's At
0156z: Smokey Robinson - I Second That Emotion
0159z: Faron Young - Hello Walls
0201z: Nancy Sinatra - These Boots Are Made for Walking
0206z: Burl Ives - Call Me Mr In-Between
0215z: Dion - The Wanderer
0219z: Chubby Checker - Let's Twist Again
0224z: Dave Edmunds - I Hear You Knocking
0226z: Sam the Sham and the Pharaohs - Wooly Bully
0229z: The Isley Brothers - It's Your Thing
0232z: Johnny Taylor - Who's Making Love
0241z: Beach Boys - Surfin USA
0244z: Otis Redding - Sittin' On The Dock Of The Bay
0246z: James Brown - Papa's Got A Brand New Bag
0252z: Elvis - Little Sister
0255z: Chuck Berry â Hail, Hail, Rock And Roll
0258z: S8 open carrier

73,
-Tim