[IRCA] Rockwork 4 DU Overload

Yikes-- greatly enhanced propagation to NZ and Oz happened at the same time, with snarling frequency fights all over the band. As if that weren't enough the rejuvenated 558-Fiji pushed 558-6WA off the frequency to start a monster run at 1305, continuing well past 1350 (when Tom and I reluctantly dismantled antennas). We both agreed that it was the wildest, most exciting DU session that we have ever experienced at the ocean cliff. Some highlights were the repeat appearance of 558-6WA, the best ever signal from 765-Kahungunu (pegging the PL-380's S/N with its 2.5 kW), Oz vs. Kiwi frequency fights on 531, 594, 612, 603 and 702, 585-7RN and 585-2WEB in a mix near S9, and 558-Fiji with its best signal ever (near S9 at times).

There is now no doubt that 558-Fiji has been completely rejuvenated, showing up here with energetic signals on three out of four days. Here was its powerful signal at 1308 this morning, shortly after it pushed the long-range Oz station 558-6WA off of the frequency
https://app.box.com/s/13ra6q2edyniegz3jnwii1nlu6dcoz05

73 and Good DX,
Gary DeBock (DXing at the Rockwork 4 ocean cliff near Manzanita, OR, USA)