From: Rick Dau <drummer1965us@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thu, Aug 3, 2017 12:00 am
Subject: Re: [IRCA] NRC List serv - dropped from the list

Tom, I mentioned on the NRC listserver back on the evening of July 21st that 11 messages sent to me that afternoon all arrived in my Junk Mail folder.  Wayne suggested that I needed to "whitelist" to make sure that no more messages were sent to that folder, otherwise if am@xxxxxxxxxxx was called out as spam, "the big boys will block our email", in his words.  So that is what I did by going into my Hotmail settings, locating "Safe Senders", and including am@xxxxxxxxxxx on that list.  Since then, not one email from the NRC listserver has shown up in my inbox, despite the fact that, to the best of my knowledge, I am still on the list.   This isn't the first time that the NRC listserver has had issues with trying to circumvent spam problems.

73,

Rick Dau

South Omaha, Nebraska