Re: [IRCA] The "Volleyball Net" Loop Antenna

I wanted something cheap, easy and light weight.. the heavier the wire is,
the more it sags over longER distances.. and this single solid conductor
thin gauge is the perfect size for threading through the hole in the
ALA100LN.

I have Colin Newell to thank for helping and encouraging me over time to
get this project done.