[IRCA] Birthday Note

--- Begin Message ---
Hi All:
Oh my, I turned 65 today! God CCrane Skywave. A couple notes;1030, WTHQ, Point Pleasant WV was off all day. Could be weather-related, though the latest round of storms didn't manage to put 970, WATH off the air--just messed up their computers so they ran the wrong programs Saturday morning.
1630, KKGM, Fort Worth TX noted @ 2210 on top, light QRM w/gospel mx & no Iowa City! First new logging since 11/30/2016.
73David Faulkner

--- End Message ---