[IRCA] 2 NEW Logs & NEW Antenna!

First, the new antenna!

It's 20 ft long by 10 feet tall. Using 22 gauge "Ajax Scientific PVC Solid
Wire Hook-Up". I have a 5 foot PVC Pipe, 1 1/4' in diameter jammed onto the
top of each speaker stand to give me extra height.

The wire is run between PVC pipes then down the length of the pipe and the
speaker stand and they come to their meeting on the desktop mike stand
sitting on the ground, where they all connect to the Wellbrook ALA100LN

Here's a picture of it:
http://imgur.com/a/ogbSu

As for the 2 new stations logged..

Daytimer WLBA 1130 Gainesville, GA was cheating, again. I initially thought
this might be WYXE Gallatin, TN but there was no match on the web stream.

I then checked WLBA and VIOLA!...Sounded like it might've been a sporting
event of some kind, I am pretty sure I heard crowd noise behind the
announcer.

My second new log was another cheating daytimer. WSME 1120 Camp
Lejune/Jacksonville, NC with an oldies tune, WSME jingle into a beach/blues
type tune. I have an audio recording of that:
https://app.box.com/s/hpb3cqojqz2ipygoqfqi7z2hcnz27brl

Paul Walker
Lowe HF225, super loop antenna
Warren, Pennsylvania