Re: [IRCA] Propagation 2.

I hope to get a couple July issues for the upcoming Reno convention.   I don't remember if it was CQ or QST, but a few years back one of the publications had a great article regarding a ham who was on the air on 160 meters using an old abandoned AM broadcast station tower. Good times.                                     Mike.  KG6LJU

Sent from my iPod