Re: [IRCA] Looking for Iceland cliff recomendations

I was in Reykjavik in May of last year and with a bare Radio Shack 398 from a hotel room, all I heard on AM was Scotland-810. I am sure, while driving around at midnight, you will get some interesting stuff.

Pete Taylor
Tacoma, WA
12225w 4719n
HQ180 & ICF2010