[IRCA] TP 10 July Victoria version

Hi Nick,

Unrelated, I know. I'm running a WSPR beacon 24/7 on the 20M band - unless
I'm on the air - and there were times in the last 24 hours that I thought
the beacon had died. There were no reception reports for hours sometimes.
The average reception in the last 24 hours is from 800 km. Last week I was
being heard in VK2 land, 15574 km.

Regards,

Vince
Ottawa, ON